Kim Runner @kimrunner
Wonder if POTUS will drop a 17 in his speech today?!
11:05 AM - Feb 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
05 November, 03:20
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
05 November, 03:17
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
28 February, 04:41
#17 GOOSEBUMPS 🙏🇺🇸🦅

Nikki TrumpTrain! #WWG1WGA @WeRTheNews
28 February, 03:21
🤩JFK?

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
28 February, 02:45
Thanks, Kim! This makes me so excited!

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
28 February, 02:06
this is awesome, kim. thank you. happy to see jgh in there, his legal docs regarding the crown corporation play a huge role in my opinion. early on most of my redpilling convos began with, do you know "the queen" is illegitimate & the crest is missing from the palace

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
28 February, 02:08
In response Hey, I’m here for the party to his Publication
link to legal docs for those interested
https://www.kingof.uk/docu...

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
28 February, 02:05
I just finished watching the 2020 SOTU speech as suggested by George News. It was epic and moving and amplifies how far we have fallen in one short year. I'm afraid people are setting themselves up for yet another disappointment expecting an earth shattering boom today. How many times are people going to do that to thenselves? When the boom comes it will be sudden and not 'predicted' and telegraphed to the enemy. There may be messages today. Listen carefully and use discernment. I hope we are very close to the end of this portion of the movie. Getting sick of popcorn and holding my breath.

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
28 February, 01:58
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🤙🏾🤙🏾🤙🏾🤙🏾

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
28 February, 01:53

Lisa Marie @LisaMarie
28 February, 12:38
I can't wait! Where is everyone watching? I know RSBN is broadcasting, but do you know if George is?

I love GeorgeNews when POTUS speaks 😍

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
28 February, 12:43
In response Lisa Marie to her Publication
Yes, George confirmed they will have it live!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
28 February, 12:17

Denise Bel @DeniseExcited4Justice
28 February, 12:10
Did you see this? 40Months since Q's First post.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
28 February, 12:09
I bet he does. We should start a pool. Who thinks how many times he'll mention 17. I'll go with 7.

Tracy Babble @PsychoBabble
28 February, 12:06
YAHOO!!!!!!!

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
28 February, 11:53
I hope we don’t get another pep talk on how great he is & how bad dems are. If the bragging is gonna continue, I’d rather hear something new like military guys bragging how they saved children rather than the same regurgitated how he made America great & Biden & Dems are wrecking it all. We get it.

Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
28 February, 11:48
Trump may drop a tangential hint or two for those in the know; but don't expect him to drop any BOOMS on the unexpecting audience. May be more about what he doesn't say.

Jody Donohue @Jody
28 February, 11:50
In response Johnny Thunders to his Publication
Excited to see him. We understand when he speaks. Not looking for booms, just hints 🙂

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
28 February, 11:28
(17) did tell us "wait until you see who has been talking to you here"
we all need something big and Truthfull

Christos Harper @ChristosAwakening
28 February, 11:26
Great works like these are magical! To the 17th power!!!

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
28 February, 11:25
私はそれを願っています!!🙏✨そうでなければ、別の戦略があるはずです😄トランプ大統領は天才です!!

Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
28 February, 11:19
😆 Do we get to see John John today? 🙏😎

joann ferguson donated @joann212
28 February, 11:14
The viewing of this speech will be Biblical...