Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Q's first drop was exactly 40 months ago TODAY.
Q#40 = 4,10,20 = DJT
'40' reminds me of "It's going to be BIBLICAL! "
Looking forward to Trump's speach at 3:40ET today.
07:09 AM - Feb 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Curly Q+99 @RescueOurKids
01 March, 01:27
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Albion Deux @Albion
28 February, 04:37
Even more Bibilical that every. He is apparently "tweeking" his words "listening" to the crowd's energy. The man is organic in everthing he does - that is his genius. Donald J. Trump "listens" & has his entire life - first & foremost to his spiritual intuition.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Willa Belle @WillJBella
28 February, 12:30
From and including:
Wednesday, January 20, 2021
To and including:
Sunday, February 28, 2021
Result: 40 days

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
28 February, 12:24
👈🏻This Anon smells another pep talk and won’t be disappointed this time.

Sam Brown @sambrown
28 February, 12:21

Pearl James @FauxPearl
28 February, 12:17
Dear G-d, please! Let this be the moment. It is the only thing that can lift my spirits right now.

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
28 February, 11:53
I love how you make all the connections. I've learned a lot from you. I've always enjoyed investigating, but your decodes take it to a whole other level. Thanks for being such a great teacher and teaching me to think outside the "box".

Kathryn ATK @MAGATrumpWon
28 February, 11:46
WHAT A GREAT FIND!!!
That's awesome and I TRULY HOPE Today WILL BE Biblical! I hope that so much will be revealed and that PATRIOTS will take over ALL the Airwaves! 24/7 bombardment with THE TRUTH about the CABAL and complicit MSM!!!

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
28 February, 07:22
4,10,20 = 34
3 years 4 months = 34
3:40 = 34

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
28 February, 07:25
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
Q#34 = "My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country..."

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
28 February, 07:11
Time to send what is left of the RATS into full fledged panic