KLoves Anons @KLovesAnons
28 February, 07:35
I am not against Stimulus Checks to help ease the nightmare of what THEY have done to the American people, but the #1 thing that will help is to OPEN THE FUCKING COUTRY and let people make money again.

Even $10,000 is a drop in the bucket to what most people have lost during this year of BULLSHIT!!!!! I've personally lost WAY more than that. My business dropped by over 2/3rds last March/April because my clients did not have the money to cover it. I am STILL living on about 1/3 of what used to "barely be enough". And because I am self-employed and do not have a "stick-and-mortar" building for my business, I do not qualify for ANY unemployment at all.

IT IS TIME TO END THE NIGHTMARE AND LET PEOPLE GET BACK TO MAKING A LIFE FOR THEMSELVES.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
28 February, 08:09
In response KLoves Anons to her Publication
Mine is gone, sole proprietor businesses got NO help at all...ONLY assistance offered was to make you go into further debt if you had employees by loaning you money to pay their "unemployment" in place of the Government and really just further our problems collectively. My license lapsed today actually without me renewing it after three great years before the lie came along.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynnette Embree @Lynnette00
I'm so sorry. This whole pandemic was bull, in my opinion. So many of us self- employed didn't qualify for the Payroll Protection Program or the EIDL grant to help with rent, utilities, etc. My income was 55% of 2019 and I'm grateful to still have my business. I'll say extra prayers for you.
08:48 AM - Feb 28, 2021
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lynnette00 in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
28 February, 09:42
In response Lynnette Embree to her Publication
😁I'm filled with hope for new beginnings though! The thought of earlier times on earth when Government kept its nose mostly out of commerce, we had money worth the actual face value, & regulations rolled back to just to keep people from screwing each other instead of money schemes for permits/licenses/fees, etc. makes me smile. Even though I am 54, I think with better conditions we can have more business owners than business employees! The world once was filled wirth small businesses, seamstresses, shoemakers, carpenters, bakers, would be glorious again eh? Going forward, just frustrated that at my age those years were blown for me, I can think of a better way to throw away time & investments! But I am good, I have no choice but to be good, or quit & think I'm gonna be around for another 40 easily, my family paternal & maternal live to be in the mid/late '90s commonly & have multiple members I remember that was over 100 years old before dying. Times will be good again I am certain!

Lynnette Embree @Lynnette00
28 February, 12:30
YES! Times will be good again! I LOVE your positive attitude! Blessings on you, my friend! 💕

KLoves Anons @KLovesAnons
02 March, 09:40
Yes, for sure! IT WILL BE BETTER THAN WE CAN EVEN IMAGINE right now, since we have NEVER TRULY LIVED FREE!

I am so glad to see you are holding the faith and knowing. I will continue to pray for you and for this change to move ahead quickly for you, and for ALL of us!