John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
27 February, 06:48
I want you to slowly read this and tell me what is wrong about it. What doesn't make sense? Ask yourself the 8 or so questions this is begging you to and then let me know what you think they are. This is not as simple of a message as it seems, not by far.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
Well, let's see.
Democrats, acting with domestic and foreign assets, which we now know, include republicans. Have deployed an action to usurp/deny thr true power of the constitution that rightfully belongs to the people. They have pulled every rabbit out of every hat, including but bot limited to, bioweapon covid. All in order to give the false impression that biden won the election. This is an act of war....but is WAR, war? We Are Ready? From this side of the election, we can see clearly that they have no intention of allowing freedom anywhere. We know that a nation cannot survive it's fools. In order for the Republic to have a future, there needs to be a Republic in the first place. when was the last time we had a Republic?
12:23 AM - Feb 28, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Anatated in this post can reply
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
28 February, 07:46
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
Very nice. I like the out of the box thinking!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
28 February, 09:31
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Ok, so the persistant nagging question? If al this was known before hand. Why does it look so much like they just handed everything over? We know that they were able to read all the drops. We know that they knew we knew. They knew all the stop gaps and measures that were put in place. The worst kept secrets in the universe. So, why would any one act on the things that were telegraphed so openly? Why give them so much information? Funny, I've been told that I do that, but it always bites them in the ass on the end. People get cocky and think they know exactly what I'm going to do, then I don't. The question becomes. How many people, anywhere in government, including military, will actually honor their oath? Will they really abandon the country and let it go down in flames?