John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
I want you to slowly read this and tell me what is wrong about it. What doesn't make sense? Ask yourself the 8 or so questions this is begging you to and then let me know what you think they are. This is not as simple of a message as it seems, not by far.
06:48 PM - Feb 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

DaSH 4YOU @DaSH
28 February, 01:25
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Insurrections are usually carried out by domestic forces against the government. It is not an act against the people.
The act of attacking one's own citizens with the support of foreign countries is truly an inducement of foreign aggression.

Courts for domestics would not make sense.
The means to resolve international disputes are appropriate for this.
It should be judged by the winner or third parties. And there's no reliable third parties anywhere.
You should win and judge for yourselves.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 February, 01:50
In response DaSH 4YOU to his Publication
Dash my fren once agin you lay wisdom down upon us. Thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 March, 03:48
In response DaSH 4YOU to his Publication
Dash check out my page there is a post on C_A I would like you to see. It's a drop for the Q Army.

Ana Tate @Anatated
28 February, 12:23
Well, let's see.
Democrats, acting with domestic and foreign assets, which we now know, include republicans. Have deployed an action to usurp/deny thr true power of the constitution that rightfully belongs to the people. They have pulled every rabbit out of every hat, including but bot limited to, bioweapon covid. All in order to give the false impression that biden won the election. This is an act of war....but is WAR, war? We Are Ready? From this side of the election, we can see clearly that they have no intention of allowing freedom anywhere. We know that a nation cannot survive it's fools. In order for the Republic to have a future, there needs to be a Republic in the first place. when was the last time we had a Republic?

28 February, 07:46
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
Very nice. I like the out of the box thinking!

Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
27 February, 08:37
Well, I've mulled over this one a few times. But I'll just throw out a couple thoughts to start...
Point one is that I can't even identify for sure what groups are referred to by [D] [D]&[F]. Demons, freemasons, and democrats? lol
I think it's likely foreign and domestic, but it's wrong to think it's Dems only. There are many power-hungry players on the Rep side, and not just the obvious Lincoln Project neocon types.

The other thing that's bothering me is about an insurgency... which is generally an uprising AGAINST the government BY the people (usually stirred by a rival faction or an outside enemy. Goodness knows USA has fomented insurgencies all over the world in the past).

So am I to interpret this as of now or as during Trump's term?

Does all assets deployed mean by the insurgents or by the counterinsurgents? So many damn arrows in that quiver. Have [THEY] expended all yet? (I don't think so. yet.)

I do tend to look at Q as a counterinsurgency movement... FW