Only people mentioned by LisaMarie in this post can reply
Jersey Girl @Jersey23
01 March, 02:57
In response Lisa Marie to her Publication
🙏This sounds great! Thanks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optical Awakenings @Unite
28 February, 10:51
I am convinced that we need a mass exorcism! I feel something BIG is about to happen.I know that we have been saying this for Quite some time now, but this is different.There is something in the stillness...maybe we are in the eye of the storm?The tail end of this will shock the world awake.This painful time is necessary.There is no growth without pain.I truly believe that this is the last push in our extensive labor of love.

Even though we do not want to admit it, these hate filled "lost souls" must be reached. This is the final scene in the Matrix; the one we didn't see. The one where ALL the heavy sleeping pods are forcibly awoken.

We are now ALL taking on the roll of Jesus. We are curing the worlds blindness

(this is a much worse affliction than Covid EVER was!)

Soon the rains of change will fall causing a torrential FLOOD of information that will wash away evil.

Only the meek will remain to inherit the Earth. 5x5! Matthew 5:5!

Hold the line. A NEW DAY IS DAWN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denise Gee @Aynaia
28 February, 01:38
REALLY tense day. Had a nice dose of relaxation

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
28 February, 12:21
The Full Armor of God is an example of a Psychic thought form, when you imagine it to be actual worn armor.