NEO ONE @Neo
27 February, 08:47
Best Highway Sign of the Entire Scamdemic

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joanne Dangerfield @LiveFree
i told a couple of ladies at the hair salon that Biden didn't look like Biden, as I was sure they hadn't contemplated such a thought and wanted to see what they'd say. I asked what they thought. They said he looks like he had some botox treatments.

I say, that's NOT Biden. I've been saying that for months.

This is one of few sites that helps me not feel like I'm nuts. This world we are living in is upside down and split. It's a psych journey and long....

I have had some strange epiphanies along the way. Many months back, I felt compelled to tell people "The truth is coming" ...and I felt something horrible about "the children". I have never been like that....didn't understand why I was having these thoughts and feelings. It was too intense for words. ...like I was receiving a message in my soul.

I'm nobody. Never did social media before 2020...started when I was desperate for news and truth after I stopped watching TV.

There's no going back for me. This world is fille
10:46 PM - Feb 27, 2021
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LiveFree in this post can reply
Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
04 March, 05:29
In response Joanne Dangerfield to her Publication
Amen. Your instincts are right. Always follow them. Don't get discouraged. We all are. But it's going to be ok. Don't give up the fight.❤️😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bella Libre @AussieChick
04 March, 05:10
Definitely not Biden,you cant change ear lobes..We're not nuts we're critical thinkers who can see beyond the veil.

Ann Violandi @MommaBearQ
04 March, 05:00
I dont think it's Joe either👍
Sometimes i think Jim Carey is playing him
🤣🤣

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
27 February, 11:46
I am right there with you. My mom just tells me he has had a face lift. if you are nuts then there are millions of other nuts too!