NEO ONE @Neo
27 February, 08:47
Best Highway Sign of the Entire Scamdemic

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joanne Dangerfield @LiveFree
27 February, 10:46
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
i told a couple of ladies at the hair salon that Biden didn't look like Biden, as I was sure they hadn't contemplated such a thought and wanted to see what they'd say. I asked what they thought. They said he looks like he had some botox treatments.

I say, that's NOT Biden. I've been saying that for months.

This is one of few sites that helps me not feel like I'm nuts. This world we are living in is upside down and split. It's a psych journey and long....

I have had some strange epiphanies along the way. Many months back, I felt compelled to tell people "The truth is coming" ...and I felt something horrible about "the children". I have never been like that....didn't understand why I was having these thoughts and feelings. It was too intense for words. ...like I was receiving a message in my soul.

I'm nobody. Never did social media before 2020...started when I was desperate for news and truth after I stopped watching TV.

There's no going back for me. This world is fille

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bella Libre @AussieChick
Definitely not Biden,you cant change ear lobes..We're not nuts we're critical thinkers who can see beyond the veil.
05:10 PM - Mar 04, 2021
In response Joanne Dangerfield to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AussieChick in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bella Libre, click on at the bottom under it