EPJones Author @EPJonesAuthor
27 February, 01:44
For me, this included family members. Oh... and I also have the blood of Africa running in my veins (from slavery). Oh... and the blood of Native Americans, leading back to the Trail of Tears. My ancestors were both slaves (of many kinds) and slave owners. I have relatives that fought for the Union and the Confederacy. I have ancestors who came across on the Arbella in 1630. I am related to President Monroe. My point? Your ancestry is a map of your past, NOT your present condition.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marsha Hill @MarHill
I am into family history . Genealogy . My family too are a mixture of ethnicitys . Some of us have done our DNA because we have brick walls to overcome . I get side tracked by all the stories I find while researching . You are 100% correct !The Irish were inslaved , The Native Americans were also inslaved by the Europeans .
10:07 PM - Feb 27, 2021
In response EPJones Author to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MarHill in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Marsha Hill, click on at the bottom under it