EPJones Author @EPJonesAuthor
For me, this included family members. Oh... and I also have the blood of Africa running in my veins (from slavery). Oh... and the blood of Native Americans, leading back to the Trail of Tears. My ancestors were both slaves (of many kinds) and slave owners. I have relatives that fought for the Union and the Confederacy. I have ancestors who came across on the Arbella in 1630. I am related to President Monroe. My point? Your ancestry is a map of your past, NOT your present condition.
01:44 PM - Feb 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by EPJonesAuthor in this post can reply
Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
23 April, 05:53
In response EPJones Author to her Publication
WELL MAYE YOU ARE AWARE OF RACE AND IT DOES NOT MATTER TO MANY BLACKS SO TELL YOUR RACE APES PLEASE!

BLACKS 100% OF THE TIME ARE OFFENDED BY:

DIS LOOKS (BASICALLY IF YOU LOOK AT THEM THATS PICKING A FIGHT!)

TAKING THEIR PARKING SPACE

NOT GETTING PREFERRED SEATING AT RESTAURANTS WITHIN MOMENTS OF ENTERING BUILDING IS CAUSE FOR A MASS BRAWL IN PUBLIC

STANDING TOO CLOSE

REQUIRED TO TAKE TESTS AND PASS IN ORDER TO GRADUATE SCHOOL

LEARN ACTUAL SKILLS AT WORK INSTEAD OF JUST GETTING PAID FOR NOTHING

100% OF ANYTHING SAID TO BLACKS IS "RACIST"

MATH IS RACIST

CLOSING YOUR GARAGE DOOR WHEN BLACK PEOPLE DRIVE BY IN A GANG IS RACIST!

NOT LIKING THEIR HAIR IS RACIST'

DUDE, NOT MAKING THIS UP TELL YOUR PEOPLE TO PUT ON BIG BOY AND BIG GIRL PANTS! GROW THE FUCK UP AND JOIN SOCIETY

ANYONE ELSE WANT TO ADD? THESE ARE ACTUAL EVENTS THAT HAPPEN EVERY DAY?

FACTS ARE FACTS AND THE TRUTH IS NOT RACIST!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Serbian Phoenix @TheSerbianInternational
27 February, 11:00
Indeed, but let's not forget, the very word "slave" is derived from "Slav". The cabal of the day, the Romans used Slavs as slaves and perverted the name "Slava" which in serbian/slavic means "glory", again derived from "s(a)-lav", which means "with lion". Interestingly lavina in Serbian means avalanche - in reverse "lav" is "val" which means "wave". All of this seems to point to the image of a lion taking down its prey like a wave.
Slava is celebrated every year amongst Serbs. It is the ritual glorification of one's family's patron saint, celebrating (the circle of) life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Clen @Clen_Kell
23 April, 04:50
In response The Serbian Phoenix to his Publication
TY!!! ♡♡♡

Marsha Hill @MarHill
27 February, 10:07
I am into family history . Genealogy . My family too are a mixture of ethnicitys . Some of us have done our DNA because we have brick walls to overcome . I get side tracked by all the stories I find while researching . You are 100% correct !The Irish were inslaved , The Native Americans were also inslaved by the Europeans .

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
27 February, 09:51
😭 So Heartbreaking! Precious innocent children deserved to be Loved. God JUDGED the wicked involved in this. CALAMITY came upon them.

Elena Iove @Camberu71
27 February, 09:42
OMG! I NEVER NEW BUT IT IS AS WELL THAT I DO NOT KNOW MY OWN CONTRY'S REAL HISTORY(ROMANIA) AS WE WENT TO SCHOOL DURING COMMUNIST ERA OR "THE GOLDEN ERA" AS CEAUSESCU USED TO CALL IT... WE ESCAPED COMMUNISM IN1986, AND NOW, HERE WE ARE WITH THE CABAL WANTING TO MUZZLED US UP, WHICH I TOTALLY REFUSE, AND TO INJECT US WITH A POISONOUS mRNA DNA MODIFIER SO CALLED "VACCINE"... NEVER!

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
27 February, 09:36
😭