Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
27 February, 01:16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Juztn G Anon @Jgregory41020
27 February, 02:11
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
i hope left isnt right

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
27 February, 05:20
In response Juztn G Anon to his Publication
General Flynn was a lifelong democrat. So was JFK, and Jr. So was Trump. They have turned right...

Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
Compared to far-leftist regression (they call it "progressive"), even classical liberalism is right.

I prefer to think of myself as on the right ( correct, righteous ) path.
I have independent opinions about solutions to particular problems of our age. We need to stop dividing ourselves by left/right and look instead to reasoned and open dialogue.

At the moment, though, I am waiting for more information about suppressed technologies. We don't have enough knowledge, yet, to see the way to heal our society's troubles. When all is revealed, I think all good people, left and right, will be working together towards shared goals.
09:27 PM - Feb 27, 2021
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MicheleJeanne in this post can reply
Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
27 February, 09:32
In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication
i dont disagree on any particular point, i was just pointing out what my thoughts were on the meaning of the drop. it is definitely not about division anymore, and if these lifelong democrats can hold their hands out to embrace much of what the right traditionally espouses, we can certainly give their ideas a listen and look at things with discernment rather than partisanship.

Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
27 February, 09:40
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
Exactly :)

I'm really concerned for the impatient folk who condemn liberals who still believe the narrative. Most of the old-school dems are well-meaning and are really the victims here. Years and years of indoctrination, reinforced by their social circles.

The majority of Americans aren't even on social media. They may look at youtube, but that's so censored now it's a joke. So they haven't seen much, if any, evidence, and have likely never even seen a full Trump speech - just the out-of-context clips with the snarky narration.