Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
04 March, 01:46
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Stay strong - Hold the line - Same shit different day. Soon please

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
28 February, 08:16
[They] CAN KISS MY ASS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @AmericaFirst17
28 February, 10:52

28 February, 10:52

Jim West @jimwest
28 February, 01:15
🐸Thank you for this reminder! 🐸

As American As Apple Pie @AllPiesMatter
27 February, 11:32
Once again, you 👏🏼 have 👏🏼 made 👏🏼 my 👏🏼 day. Thank you!

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
28 February, 07:03
In response As American As Apple Pie to her Publication
FAKE #ezra IMPOSTOR #SHIILL FAKE ACCOUNTS CARRUSEL

#Juan O#PSYOP
&
#ezra #COHEN#Ghost#kennedy 😏

OR

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
😁 #FUNK SOUL BROTHERS 😁 #Gematria

THE #FUNK SO #BROTHERS IN THE "#CIA " ??

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

i am reading the future 890 1230 205

sing me some fag#song#Q 627 1230 205 1

GOING #DARK OR TALKING#Faith #base CULT NONNSE

#wwg1wga

#MAGA

#TheGreatAwakening

#Trump

#Rockafeller Skank by Fatboy Slim [Official Video] "

•18 may 2010
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
28 February, 07:06
In response As American As Apple Pie to her Publication
AKE#ezra IMPOSTOR#SHIILL FAKE ACCOUNTS CARRUSEL

#Juan O#PSYOP
&
#ezra #COHEN#Ghost#kennedy 😏

OR

😁#FUNK SOUL BROTHERS 😁#Gematria

THE#FUNK SO#BROTHERS IN THE "#CIA " ??

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

i am reading the future 890 1230 205

sing me some fag#song#Q 627 1230 205 1

GOING#DARK OR TALKING#Faith#base CULT NONNSE

#wwg1wga

#MAGA

#TheGreatAwakening

#Trump

#Rockafeller Skank by Fatboy Slim [Official Video] "

•18 may 2010

Mary Jo Rayle @Olive
27 February, 10:42
"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell 1984

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
28 February, 12:39
In response Mary Jo Rayle to her Publication

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
27 February, 09:40
Remembering what Mr. Bildenberger Hendry Kissinger said; that old people are useless eaters and that military troops are like pawns! I had a brother that was a chief of staff to a governor, he kinda bragged about the people he met and one of them was the aforementioned! THIS was some years ago and I told him all about the real truth of the military industrial complex, council on foreign relations and the families who really run this world and such! He still to this day (as of the last time I saw him several years ago anyhow) has photos with him in his lobbyist office of George w Bush and such! VINDICATION is only sweet when it's the TRUTH!

Brandon Ihrig @Brandmi
27 February, 09:23
I just recently finished watching season 10 and 11 of The X-Files that was released in 1/2016 for season 10 and 2/2018 for season 11. Is there any connection to Q because it seems to align to what has been going on?

Jean Anne @JeanAnne17
27 February, 09:12
WE KNOW THE TRUTH...WE REMEMBER...UNITED WE STAND

Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
27 February, 09:04
Only you can protect yourself from gaslighting🎯

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
27 February, 05:26
Gaslighting on an international scale...

Bridget Fortunato @Bfortun8
27 February, 05:22
you know you are telling the truth when they want to silence you.

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
27 February, 04:58
Discernment an Absolute Necessity.

Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
27 February, 04:48
D5 Chess
No pawns in the Chessmasters camp
Trump will let [them] believe they are winning
Patience
#GodWins
💓🙏🏻💓

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
27 February, 04:45
Theres a book i read years back. 'The cross and the switchblade.' its a true story. against all odds, because guess what. when God gives us a drive, nothing on earth can stop it. They fail to know the power of our Creator. im not worried, because i have witnessed first hand His power, as you all have. its a good read, if anyone feels led to get amped. blessings to each of you, and your families. we got this. 💪🙌

In 1958, Pentecostal pastor David Wilkerson of Assemblies of God is touched by an article in Life about seven teenagers who are members of a criminal gang.[1] Alone and with little money, he will go to Brooklyn, sometimes at the risk of his life, to talk about Jesus with members of street gangs.[2] A meeting will particularly mark him, that of Nicky Cruz, a member of a street gang, the "Mau Maus".

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
27 February, 03:55
also known as gaslighting

Optical Awakenings @Unite
27 February, 02:53
This is exactly why I dispise the term conspiracy theorist. We are truth seekers and at this point no theory is off the table!

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
28 February, 09:47
In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication
100%

John Anon @freeamerican59
27 February, 02:39
i pray to God every day q comes true. it'd be great if the military like TODAY would turn down the pain dial on dying and suffering americans, including trump voters. show me irrefutable PROOF this is all necessary not a canned "trust the plan or this is war" response. a considered answer, not the party line. "we have it all" but we're going to destroy your lives until we see fit doesn't add up. again hope I'm wrong and all the hype is justified. it's only all true when it's true and there's no other proverbial shoe left to drop. we'll see what happens as trump likes to say.

Having Fits @HavingFits
27 February, 02:45
In response John Anon to his Publication
If you have not seen HOARDS of evidence you are looking in the wrong places. I was completely blind to all that was going on except to say that i always been a truther and simply ignored politics because it always sounded like 💩to me.My awake only started at teh second debate. I hit the snooze button until the election and from that point there was no turning back,Red Pill How you could miss just the evidence alone posted on this site amazes me. If you are not convinced go on Telgram and follow both Ghostezra and Disclosure hub. I am still working out the drops and math part but I have seen the evidence I get the plan and I have grattitude beyond words. Catch up or you will be taking the Red Pill as an enema like the rest of the unwoke.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
27 February, 02:31
"Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Juztn G Anon @Jgregory41020
27 February, 02:11
i hope left isnt right

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
27 February, 05:20
In response Juztn G Anon to his Publication
General Flynn was a lifelong democrat. So was JFK, and Jr. So was Trump. They have turned right...

Cate Freeman @NellieNattive
27 February, 01:58
The HR 5 Must be appealed

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
27 February, 01:45

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
27 February, 01:47
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

27 February, 01:33
O(bama gay lover speaks!

27 February, 01:32
Save the children:

https://bit.ly/2MbfLWX

27 February, 01:30

27 February, 01:30

Lysanne anon @lysanne
27 February, 01:27
ha! I'm good. F-them.