Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
27 February, 01:16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Jgregory41020 in this post can reply
Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
27 February, 05:20
In response Juztn G Anon to his Publication
General Flynn was a lifelong democrat. So was JFK, and Jr. So was Trump. They have turned right...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
27 February, 09:27
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
Compared to far-leftist regression (they call it "progressive"), even classical liberalism is right.

I prefer to think of myself as on the right ( correct, righteous ) path.
I have independent opinions about solutions to particular problems of our age. We need to stop dividing ourselves by left/right and look instead to reasoned and open dialogue.

At the moment, though, I am waiting for more information about suppressed technologies. We don't have enough knowledge, yet, to see the way to heal our society's troubles. When all is revealed, I think all good people, left and right, will be working together towards shared goals.