Only people mentioned by LanieLou_MAGADonian in this post can reply
Trumpet Ofsilver @TrumpetofSilver
28 February, 08:39
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
So very true.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
28 February, 07:16
Trump just said in a speech everyone needs to go get their vaccine LOL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
28 February, 07:21
In response James Dean to his Publication
😁

America First @AmericaFirst17
28 February, 11:31

ice mtn @icemtn17
28 February, 09:45
Anybody know where I can get this printed on a T-shirt?

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
28 February, 09:44
they might have to after disclosure to keep those vaccinated alive

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
27 February, 10:17
someone said you shouldnt take the ivermectin orally and i just looked at them like they spoke a different language and walked away. i just cant anymore with people

Peace and Love @NikkiLynnell
27 February, 10:10
Words of wisdom ✝️♥️🇺🇸