Mac 691 @Mac691
27 February, 01:48

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ @icQnnect
27 February, 02:00
In response Mac 691 to her Publication
Either it's victim/witness protection, or she doesn't even know which seems unlikely to me. She a right wing politics youtuber, talking about human trafficking also. Her name is Naomi Seibt.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
27 February, 07:40
In response icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
My heart just breaks over & over again for Madeleine McCann
This abduction has taken on such a Globally Connected 'Eyes on' focus ~ but in my soul I feel the Patents are 💯complicit in the crime
So many lies~ did Madeleine have the rare 'cat eye' deffect Coloboma or was it some sick twist of her fate~
words of the Father~
Gerry McCann: "We thought it was possible this could hurt her. Her abductor might do something to her eye. But in marketing terms it was a good ploy."😳🤬

I found the linked thread below very interesting & inciteful 👇🏻
https://jillhavern.forumot...

27 February, 08:39
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
I also can blatantly see that the McCann's were sexualizing Madeleine ~ just hurts your soul what must be in is their minds to do these things ~ who puts baby blue eye shadow on a toddler? What kind if parents poses & takes offsetting/inappropriate photographs of their children ~ almost like the intent was to 'market & use the children for 'advertising & offering' $$ as in to sell 🤬‼️🤬
#crimesagainstchildren💔

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
27 February, 08:44
Ever notice her " mother" has an Adonis belt?
How many moms do you know that have one?
Whose child is this?

indeed I have noticed
PINK too
make sure to cover up that package sir🤢
DUDE seriously🥸
08:53 PM - Feb 27, 2021
In response Delinda Rozell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DianAandDennis in this post can reply
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
01 March, 01:51
Can we seriously stop this madness.......

Lynn Thomas @JeepgirlforTrump2021
28 February, 01:22
🤢🤢