Mac 691 @Mac691
27 February, 01:48

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ @icQnnect
27 February, 02:00
In response Mac 691 to her Publication
Either it's victim/witness protection, or she doesn't even know which seems unlikely to me. She a right wing politics youtuber, talking about human trafficking also. Her name is Naomi Seibt.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
My heart just breaks over & over again for Madeleine McCann
This abduction has taken on such a Globally Connected 'Eyes on' focus ~ but in my soul I feel the Patents are 💯complicit in the crime
So many lies~ did Madeleine have the rare 'cat eye' deffect Coloboma or was it some sick twist of her fate~
words of the Father~
Gerry McCann: "We thought it was possible this could hurt her. Her abductor might do something to her eye. But in marketing terms it was a good ploy."😳🤬

I found the linked thread below very interesting & inciteful 👇🏻
https://jillhavern.forumot...
07:40 PM - Feb 27, 2021
In response icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DianAandDennis in this post can reply
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
01 March, 02:08
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
I am currently doing extensive research on this story. It's sickening that Kate and Gerry were guests of the sick Podesta brothers during the investigation!!

Melisa Davis @Melisa10
27 February, 10:27
weird, my youngset daughter was born with a rare eye . a small streak of the blue in her iris goes into the pupil. Every eye Dr shes been but one has been amazed. her eyes are bad, but the mutation isnt the cause. 😆 its just because our whole familys blind as a bat, hold our eye glasses just right in the sun and you can start a 🔥 😆.

27 February, 08:39
I also can blatantly see that the McCann's were sexualizing Madeleine ~ just hurts your soul what must be in is their minds to do these things ~ who puts baby blue eye shadow on a toddler? What kind if parents poses & takes offsetting/inappropriate photographs of their children ~ almost like the intent was to 'market & use the children for 'advertising & offering' $$ as in to sell 🤬‼️🤬
#crimesagainstchildren💔

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
27 February, 08:41
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
27 February, 08:44
Ever notice her " mother" has an Adonis belt?
How many moms do you know that have one?
Whose child is this?

Hally Urquhart @LibraQueen52
27 February, 08:17
Weird how she has a rare eye condition and the Clintons created an eye fund. Have you researched Coloboma and Adrenal gland?

https://www.clintonfoundat...

27 February, 08:26
In response Hally Urquhart to her Publication
Absolutely💯
Elitist backing of the 'look' for Maddie campaigns & funds ~ like David Beckham
The usage of Adrenochrome linking to the formation of this rare eye deffect ~ more than likely passed on through the bloodlines, a possible sign of being in [their] club
Signs in the skies & in their EYES ‼️‼️
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.ni...

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
27 February, 08:17
❤️🙏

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
27 February, 08:00

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
27 February, 10:04
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
uterus 😞 was thinking about iridology too...