Back to the Future @Backontrack
27 February, 08:05
This military take down of the Federal Reserve was done in order to remove the last vestiges of the old D/eep State SWIFT system

Tues. 23 Feb. the QFS switch was turned on and liquidity released to Zurich platforms.

On Wed. 24 Feb. at 4:30 am EST Quantum Financial System funds were released. At 10 am EST that day they shut down the Federal Reserve System and didn’t allow any more bank wires to go through the old SWIFT System. By 6pm EST the QFS had been absorbed by the new US Treasury, the fiat US Dollar had crashed and the new gold/ asset-backed US Treasury Note had been activated– the Cabal and old Central Banking System had been completely cut off from using We the People taxpayer dollars.

On Thurs. 25 Feb. at 2am EST the QFS trading platform containing 23 global currencies, activated. The total activation of the QFS System occurred by 4 pm EST that day.

NESARA would kick off between Mon. 1 March and Wed. 15 March.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
27 February, 01:09
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
I do SO hope this is totally true! I would love to stick it to my big bank that I am in process of ditching for a smaller community bank, to a major big credit card company who has unjustly ravaged me with exorbitant interest rates, AND last but not least to the infernal revenue service that sent me a bill yesterday for back 2019 owed taxes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Wen4Change in this post can reply
Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
10 March, 10:59
In response Wen4 Change to her Publication
yes, unfortunately I came up with owing them MORE than was paid in when I did my tax return.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
01 March, 06:48
In response Wen4 Change to her Publication
Perspective. We have all been ILLEGALLY taxed for years.

Wen4 Change @Wen4Change
01 March, 03:01
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
I get that. I just wish rhey would hurry up with the forward movement, although I am patiently waiting for the 52 card shuffle!