Doq Holliday @doqholliday
27 February, 05:20
The biggest economic BOOM to ever hit America and the world, is almost here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
27 February, 06:32
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Doq, I certainly hope it's close.
So many people in TX snd elsewhere hurting financially. So many people worldwide suffering with health problems that can be lessened or eliminated when the truth about pharmakea finally comes out and med beds are made available. And so many families and friends divided along the wide gulf of "awake" and "asleep".
Then there is the issue of an increase in homelessness. Since the scamdemic, many shopping centers are sitting empty. I wonder how many could be turned into small apartments for the homeless, especially those with children, and veterans.
We have a lot of work ahead of us, but useful rewarding work, because it WILL make a huge difference to so very many.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
I work with the homeless population. Trying to find affordable permanent housing (especially in rural areas) is neary impossible especially with the issues homeless people are dealing with including criminal backgrounds, joblessness, mental health issues, etc. It's a dismal prospect. And this is in MN, a state with one of the BEST social service and wefare programs im the country!!
07:02 PM - Feb 27, 2021
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SilenceDoGoodRN in this post can reply
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
27 February, 07:14
In response DoGood Agent 355 to her Publication
I'm sure there are so many difficulties.
Some (certainly not all) should be able to be overcome with the med beds. From what I've read, they'll be able to help with issues like drug addiction and PTSD. Its a start.