Doq Holliday @doqholliday
The biggest economic BOOM to ever hit America and the world, is almost here.
05:20 PM - Feb 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
28 February, 11:13
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
That will be more enjoyable only after the child harmers
get the biggest teeth smashing BOOM in the world
followed by the biggest number of executions in the
world

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
28 February, 11:03
boom ?😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
28 February, 01:37
Thanks to Potus!!! Amen!! 🙏❤️💯

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
27 February, 11:55
After the evil is defeated.
Soon = ?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 February, 11:47
Will bring it!

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
27 February, 07:16
exciting, God is good. All glory to Father God

les smiley @les_smiley
27 February, 07:10
https://www.nasdaq.com/art... Does this have anything to do with it?

les smiley @les_smiley
27 February, 07:06

les smiley @les_smiley
27 February, 07:06

les smiley @les_smiley
27 February, 07:04
https://www.nasdaq.com/art... Is this backing up the NESARA theory?

Only followers of this user (Dclo) can see their posts

Jody Donohue @Jody
27 February, 06:34
When you and VK speak I listen. Thanks for the boost. I needed it today 🤗

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
27 February, 06:32
Doq, I certainly hope it's close.
So many people in TX snd elsewhere hurting financially. So many people worldwide suffering with health problems that can be lessened or eliminated when the truth about pharmakea finally comes out and med beds are made available. And so many families and friends divided along the wide gulf of "awake" and "asleep".
Then there is the issue of an increase in homelessness. Since the scamdemic, many shopping centers are sitting empty. I wonder how many could be turned into small apartments for the homeless, especially those with children, and veterans.
We have a lot of work ahead of us, but useful rewarding work, because it WILL make a huge difference to so very many.

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
27 February, 07:02
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
I work with the homeless population. Trying to find affordable permanent housing (especially in rural areas) is neary impossible especially with the issues homeless people are dealing with including criminal backgrounds, joblessness, mental health issues, etc. It's a dismal prospect. And this is in MN, a state with one of the BEST social service and wefare programs im the country!!

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
27 February, 06:28
Please yes. I can NOT take anymore of this life.

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
27 February, 07:09
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Mary Beth,

Glad things will be on an upswing for all of us soon. Thanks for posting your thoughts.

Chel Lynn @Chellynn
27 February, 06:19
🤩 Free at last!!!!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
27 February, 06:13
I can't wait! 🙏

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
27 February, 06:10
Slaves no more, going to be beautiful!

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
27 February, 05:48
Hope you're having a great day, DOQ! 🇺🇸

i keep recalling your suggestion to get out of wall st and get ready to invest in projects and business from the ground up.

worth noting - BOOMS can go both ways, and POTUS has never said anything publicly that doesn't eventually come true. (tweets re: market crash if B1d3n elected keeping me wary)

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
27 February, 05:39
Awake World! Live your life!

27 February, 05:40
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
Sinsara :-)

27 February, 05:27
I have already got a drink on it :-)

All Well @AllWell
27 February, 05:26
Trump better be recognized as the legitimate president first, or the world is screwed forever

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Mike Honcho @BertActual
27 February, 05:23
After the Stock Market crash of course..

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
27 February, 05:22
Trumpsara.

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
27 February, 05:23
looks like I have those 5-5 vibes today! 😁

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
27 February, 06:06
In response Just Me... to her Publication
I never thought some little cartoon frogs could make me feel so good