Julie Boe @JulieB
27 February, 03:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Last Days @lastdays1
I saw a clip of him talking where he thanked Abbott for his "friendship". that's going to make me scutinize Greg Abbott quite a bit more before the next gubernatorial election. Actually, I would like Sid Miller to throw his hat in the ring and see where that goes. Sid seems to actually have some balls.
06:34 PM - Feb 27, 2021
In response Julie Boe to her Publication
Only people mentioned by lastdays1 in this post can reply
Just LilOleMe @Justlittleolme
27 February, 06:41
In response Last Days to his Publication
When Biden came in for a handshake, Abbott have him a fist bump instead. Ha!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Last Days @lastdays1
27 February, 06:54
In response Just LilOleMe to her Publication
Should have given him a cold stare.

Robert Travers @Robert1957
27 February, 06:39
In response Last Days to his Publication
Trust me when I say Abbott is no friend of Biden. Thats Biden doing what Biden does... lying

Last Days @lastdays1
27 February, 06:53
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
I have some serious questions about Abbott after the Chinese ties started getting revealed in December.
https://www.fmprc.gov.cn/m...
And those reports that came out were pretty gray about his level of friendliness towards China/CCP.
https://www.axios.com/chin...
I prefer my governors to be more on the "openly hostile" side of treatment of the CCP.
Did you know that China bought 130,000 acres of land in west Texas in 2020? that's 200sq mi of land and it's close to a nuclear waste containment facility as well as Laughlin and Dyess.