Only people mentioned by JulieB in this post can reply
Jill Taylor @Trad55
03 March, 05:17
In response Julie Boe to her Publication
Always guaranteed to make me smile!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Labrecque @TEAM_JESUS
27 February, 11:50
The People have spoken! Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Lana @TXShroomer
27 February, 10:54
WAY TO GO HOUSTOIN!!!!!! MAKE TEXAS PROUD!!!

Angie Montgomery-Corvi @Fudge17
27 February, 08:34
this is why i ❤️LOVE❤️ people!!

Stubborn Texan⭐ @Obligatetruth
27 February, 08:19
Hell yeah my Texas brethren!
Go to hell fake Joe!

Candi Scott @CanCanScott
27 February, 08:15

Last Days @lastdays1
27 February, 06:34
I saw a clip of him talking where he thanked Abbott for his "friendship". that's going to make me scutinize Greg Abbott quite a bit more before the next gubernatorial election. Actually, I would like Sid Miller to throw his hat in the ring and see where that goes. Sid seems to actually have some balls.

Robert Travers @Robert1957
27 February, 06:39
In response Last Days to his Publication
Trust me when I say Abbott is no friend of Biden. Thats Biden doing what Biden does... lying

Just LilOleMe @Justlittleolme
27 February, 06:41
In response Last Days to his Publication
When Biden came in for a handshake, Abbott have him a fist bump instead. Ha!

Just LilOleMe @Justlittleolme
27 February, 06:29
I live in Houston and missed this, ugh

Win Gale @Wingale17
27 February, 06:23
thats the best 😁

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
27 February, 06:22
🙌💖

Dahlia Rules @Dahlia_Rules
27 February, 06:10
Love this!!

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
27 February, 06:04
OMG I love you Texans so much! God Bless Texas!

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
27 February, 05:40
I almost feel bad for the clone and his suffering wife

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
27 February, 05:04
I love this soooo much. X A TRILLION.

THANK YOU TEXAS FOR COMING OUT FOR TRUMP AFTER WHAT YOU'VE BEEN THROUGH !

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
03 March, 06:14
In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication
We are Texas! We got this and we got President Trump! #TexasStrong🥰

sabl USA @sabl
27 February, 04:32
🤍🇺🇸GOD... i LOVE my Fellow PATRIOTS ~ soPROUD🤍🇺🇸