MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
Guys I just discovered something cool.... The Gold statue at CPAC of Trump is called "Trump and the magic wand" Remember Obama joking before Trump was elected... He was so smug about there being no way to bring back jobs and fix the economy and said Trump would have to have a magic wand. BOOMπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ #Trump2021mypresident
05:52 PM - Feb 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Adrianne Scully @AdrianneScully
28 February, 05:57
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
I remember it well, that smug sob saying "What magic wand do you have"? ... A GOLD one. FED collapse.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ion Papa @Ionia
27 February, 07:59
Ξ€rump was lovable!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
27 February, 07:10
Great dig, MsMidnite!! πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

"[Gold] Trump & the Magic Wand" πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Yes.
Gold shall destroy FED.
Q πŸ’°

Denise Bel @DeniseExcited4Justice
27 February, 06:36
First thing I noticed and then grinned big!!! and I think was Declaration of Independence in other hand!

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
27 February, 06:30
Boom .🐸

PirateQueen 888 @PirateQueen88
27 February, 06:23
yep- magic Juan πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ‘ŠπŸ»

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
27 February, 06:21
Trump had a magic wand that put a bullet in the back of Obama's head

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
28 February, 12:49
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
I hope he got one in the back of his head. I cannot wait until we get to hear & see some of what has been going on.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
28 February, 09:22
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
its Juan O Savin.

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Julie Boe @JulieB
27 February, 05:53
Trump did have a magic wand, God & love of country.