Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
27 February, 03:00
I am so over this weasel and this plandemic.

Fauci: “There are things, even if you’re vaccinated, that you’re not going to be able to do in society. For example, indoor dining, theaters, places where people congregate.”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Fauci is a fooking moron.
At some point the American people will say 'Enough is Enough.'
Hopefully sooner, rather than later.
04:33 PM - Feb 27, 2021
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
27 February, 09:35
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I have always found him to be a moron and a fake.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
27 February, 06:09
I totally agree!

Douglas Maclean @Forgotten_One
27 February, 06:05
Satan's elf

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
27 February, 11:18
In response Douglas Maclean to his Publication
😂🤣

Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
27 February, 05:44
The new levels of stupidity are astounding.
He surprises me every time he opens his mouth.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
27 February, 05:26
What better way to defame a top experts name than to make him work for you and say the stupidest shit ever in front of the world. TRUMP is a genius. Thats my thoughts. WE are watching a movie.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
27 February, 05:24
I'm shocked at the people still asleep..or are just plum stupid.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
27 February, 04:56
if it hasnt after a year why would it now?

ang guar @tinydancer
27 February, 04:42
I hope you're right. Not seeing it IRL though.

Blue Tapp @BlueTapp
27 February, 04:41
I don't know. I continue to be astounded at the depth of stupidity humans are capable of. There doesn't appear to be any bottom to it... Some will never wake up. But WE are awake!