Rena 1776 @Rena1776
I am so over this weasel and this plandemic.

Fauci: “There are things, even if you’re vaccinated, that you’re not going to be able to do in society. For example, indoor dining, theaters, places where people congregate.”
03:00 PM - Feb 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by Rena1776 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

JOLIE LE-VU @joli08
27 February, 07:48
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication
F you, Fauci. YOU are a MURDERER just like mother Teresa.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
27 February, 07:41
Israel have already implemented this bullpaki..the green card,no vax cert no entry

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
27 February, 07:37
Fauci==Deepstate cabal puppet
#WAKEUPAMERICA

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
27 February, 06:35
He's a human ZIT who needs to be EXTRACTED !!!

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
27 February, 06:18
Can't someone just write a big CANCELLED across his photo and then we won't have to see or hear from him again! Then we can just pray that he gets things right with God.

Miss *QT* Anon @MissQTAnon
27 February, 06:11
Such a slithering little sawed off snake in the grass. You know how to tell Fauci is lying? His lips are moving. Everything he says is a LIE. Bill Gates right hand man and Birx is just as guilty! Can't believe he snickered when Trump said deep state - he's guilty as all hell and has already been caught, forced to play a role-embarrassed that he's associated with the deepstate, I'm sure Trump has dealt with this sorry no good excuse for a NON HUMAN, because we all know they're not human! Humans have a conscience this idiot was born without one just like the rest of the draco bloodlines. The fact that he has enough audacity to even show his face in public knowing that he was originally INVOLVED IN THE MASS GENOCIDE depopulation program, sickens me, those that know the truth won't sleep at night until he's erradicated from the planet. Gates isn't even a doctor he's software designer who invented viruses for pc's and sold the antivirus software to combat his corrupt programs. Imagine that.

Ede Ward @Ed_Ward38
27 February, 05:58
This Garden Noam need to walk into a bvllet.

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
27 February, 04:35
I really loathe this idiot. I hope they make him wear a mask the entire time at Gitmo if he's not there already.

Miss *QT* Anon @MissQTAnon
27 February, 05:48
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
😂 Ha Ha!

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
27 February, 04:33
Fauci is a fooking moron.
At some point the American people will say 'Enough is Enough.'
Hopefully sooner, rather than later.

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
27 February, 09:35
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I have always found him to be a moron and a fake.