Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
27 February, 11:29

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little Sweets @LexxiLu
27 February, 12:53
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Need to add New Mexico to this list too!!! They used the same Dominion machines here too...and Gov. Wujan Lujan still has the state on lock-down a year later. She implemented a "let's go from red to green" (a take on red and green chile) to open the state, but because the state is low on cases and she can't site any "real" scientific data to justify what she is doing, she decided to make it red, yellow, green...then when she found out that she was going to have to open the state she has now added yet another level (color)...turquoise! Must be based on her penchant for high-end Native American jewelry. What will the next level be...orange coral...silver...purple sugilite? Open the damn state and perp walk her butt to the Spa (Gitmo)!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacey Hall @StaceyRH
She looks like she is not all there. I feel your pain! PA here!
03:54 PM - Feb 27, 2021
In response Little Sweets to her Publication
Only people mentioned by StaceyRH in this post can reply
Little Sweets @LexxiLu
28 February, 10:23
In response Stacey Hall to his Publication
I know...she is definitely cray cray! My husband is a transplant from Wilkes-Barre and is sad to see how bad things have gotten back in PA.

Stacey Hall @StaceyRH
28 February, 10:56
In response Little Sweets to her Publication
It is bizarre here for sure. Too many social justice warriors. People already have an attitude and now they are mask maniacs among other things. They are also vax pushers. If you say you are not taking it they come unglued.