CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 February, 02:07

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Wallace @Marye4565
27 February, 02:15
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Yes,my92 yr old dad in perfect health took 2nd shot and went into hosptal on his 92nd bday. still there unconscious.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 February, 02:18
In response Mary Wallace to her Publication
I AM SO SORRY, MY FAMILY GETTING THE SHOT, AND IT IS MAKING ME SO SICK. NO ONE WILL LISTEN TO ME, NOT EVEN MY BEST FRIEND. THEY ARE BLIND.

Treehugger 777 @Treehugs777
i received a disgusting message calling me a criminal from my aunty after i sent info warning of the risks of getting the vaccine via a group chat. My mum and dad have told me they wont visit me if i dont get the jab. Its absolutly heart breaking but no way am i backing down. brainwashed sheep!
02:42 PM - Feb 27, 2021
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Treehugs777 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Treehugger 777, click on at the bottom under it