CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 February, 02:07

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Wallace @Marye4565
27 February, 02:15
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Yes,my92 yr old dad in perfect health took 2nd shot and went into hosptal on his 92nd bday. still there unconscious.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
I AM SO SORRY, MY FAMILY GETTING THE SHOT, AND IT IS MAKING ME SO SICK. NO ONE WILL LISTEN TO ME, NOT EVEN MY BEST FRIEND. THEY ARE BLIND.
02:18 PM - Feb 27, 2021
In response Mary Wallace to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Mary Wallace @Marye4565
27 February, 02:59
Thankfully someone i luv very much has decided to wait based on what happened to my father. i hope the truth comes out soon. My dad didnt ask for my opinion. He wouldnt have believed me anyway.

Treehugger 777 @Treehugs777
27 February, 02:42
i received a disgusting message calling me a criminal from my aunty after i sent info warning of the risks of getting the vaccine via a group chat. My mum and dad have told me they wont visit me if i dont get the jab. Its absolutly heart breaking but no way am i backing down. brainwashed sheep!