GiverOf LightnLove @PCsnotPC
19 February, 05:08
PATRIOTS! I HAVE A PROBLEM! ANY HELP APPRECIATED.

Okay so I have a newer GOOGLE PIXEL phone, at first I gave it the benefit of the doubt, but it's clearly cencoring me in all modes! While on a call just now I said, "cue" at a 67% charge, in good service area the phone completely shut down/OFF! When it finally came back on, the individual I was talking to was not in my recent calls ANYWHERE, although we speak daily. This is the fianal straw, censoring my messanger, refusing to upload or send content! I really need a new phone as cell is my ONLY connection option.

Who can I trust? What do you all use? I wanted to wait😉 BUT clearly I can't, any help, guidance greatly appreciated. Cost is not a deciding factor, will spend what it takes to get good equipment. Keep in my mind VERIZON is my only option for provider no one else works here🤪 THANKS IN ADVANCE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot May @Patriot_May77
24 February, 06:17
In response GiverOf LightnLove to her Publication
I woukd do research to see if there are phones with strong privavy settings; when i get a chance i will see what i can find. excuse typing , on tablet, no spell check

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 February, 02:33
In response Patriot May to her Publication
ThanQ I'm stuck in a government battle for land here, been in the family 100 years, i won't move and they continue to make service difficult and intrusive.

25 February, 03:04
https://sensorstechforum.c...

Here is a site for reviews, since I do not know the state I could not check for coverage; these are a little pricy but they seem to have a very strong security: vpn, track block, fingerprint, etc. Hope this helps you and I hope you have a resolution very soon wity your land.

27 February, 01:58
In response Patriot May to her Publication
Thanks! I had no idea there were phones out there at decent prices if you just avoid the big carriers! I've returned the Motorola, but the LG is promising.... LOL, I have to go to town just to load my accounts on anything! The price of country living.😁

I know what you mean; I live in a very rural part of the country as well. Oh the joys of living in the south
02:22 PM - Feb 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by Patriot_May77 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot May, click on at the bottom under it