GiverOf LightnLove @PCsnotPC
PATRIOTS! I HAVE A PROBLEM! ANY HELP APPRECIATED.

Okay so I have a newer GOOGLE PIXEL phone, at first I gave it the benefit of the doubt, but it's clearly cencoring me in all modes! While on a call just now I said, "cue" at a 67% charge, in good service area the phone completely shut down/OFF! When it finally came back on, the individual I was talking to was not in my recent calls ANYWHERE, although we speak daily. This is the fianal straw, censoring my messanger, refusing to upload or send content! I really need a new phone as cell is my ONLY connection option.

Who can I trust? What do you all use? I wanted to wait😉 BUT clearly I can't, any help, guidance greatly appreciated. Cost is not a deciding factor, will spend what it takes to get good equipment. Keep in my mind VERIZON is my only option for provider no one else works here🤪 THANKS IN ADVANCE
05:08 PM - Feb 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by PCsnotPC in this post can reply
Patriot May @Patriot_May77
24 February, 06:17
In response GiverOf LightnLove to her Publication
I woukd do research to see if there are phones with strong privavy settings; when i get a chance i will see what i can find. excuse typing , on tablet, no spell check

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GiverOf LightnLove @PCsnotPC
25 February, 02:33
In response Patriot May to her Publication
ThanQ I'm stuck in a government battle for land here, been in the family 100 years, i won't move and they continue to make service difficult and intrusive.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396