Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
27 February, 04:22
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
5D 🙏❤️🌈

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
27 February, 12:57
When God dwells within and guides your EVERY move you are in 5D ... and most of us, have our moments in each Dimesion, hopefully being most comfortable in the 5D and very uncomfortable in the 3D.
Constant Prayer and Thankfulness brings it home.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
27 February, 12:47

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
27 February, 12:45
Some of each but mostly 4 and 5. I want to believe 3d is all gone but realistically I must continue to improve

Deborah Jackovitch @Dixielily
27 February, 12:29
i think i am 4 D. a long way for me yet to go.

Forever Patriot @CSARVetFL
27 February, 12:12
I'm between 4 and 5...and LOVING IT!!!