Sea Shells @EyesWideOpen
27 February, 07:57

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
Most likely those are controls for testing the machines for accuracy. In medical facilities it is required to test daily for accuracy. For instance glucose monitoring machines are tested with a positive and negative solution to make sure the machine registers these correctly.
11:18 AM - Feb 27, 2021
In response Sea Shells to her Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
Raised Right 4517 @raisedright4517
27 February, 07:14
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
You are probably right there, we had to calibrate glucose monitors and HemoQ machines on our unit daily using High/Low liquid. I'm sure the lab has to do the same with their test reading devices.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
deb glidden @NHDeb
27 February, 06:45
so, what do they use as a testing compound?

27 February, 06:53
In response deb glidden to his Publication
Not sure what they use for covid controls. Since it is biohazard I am guessing perhaps a live virus of some kind. For glucometer checks it is a glucose product.

Mary Smith @Deplorable_M
27 February, 11:38
carol is 100% correct.

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
27 February, 11:33
I'm not judging you but "most likely" does concerns me.

27 February, 07:41
In response Diane Mckinney to her Publication
Since I am not in possession of these controls and can not say for sure; this is why I said most likely. Based on 50 years as an RN and knowing that machines have to be tested with controls, this is most likely what it is.😉