Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 February, 09:05
Ok so here is some more Nana crazy but:

Whoever it is visiting me ALL THE FRICKIN TIME NOW. Seems this morning to be frantically showing me a vision! Simply will not let it go or leave me alone. The vision is confusing. I see our beautiful queen, and she is defined in the vision as our Queen not as our First Lady, on a stage giving a speech and she is in grave grave danger. She looks like Melania, with her hair up, but she is not in what looks like he setting of the gop conference. She seems to be on a stage that looks to be outside due to the size of it but I dont really see the sky or anything directly around her to indicte the stage is actually outside. The other part of the vision is of a place with a lot of snow and buildings that look like what I would imagine in a setting of maybe large fancy row buildings in Vermont or somewhere like that. He is wispering the Hague in my ear. Does it even snow in the Hague? He is frantic that she is in danger!

@doqholliday
vincentken

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TMM GIRL @tmmgirl7
https://amandagrace4him.bl...
Check this out.... that I follow. Her latest post seems to put Melania hurt or in danger. :(
10:05 AM - Feb 27, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by tmmgirl7 in this post can reply
Dawn McIntyre @McInclanmomof3
27 February, 07:09
In response TMM GIRL to his Publication
Sounds more like a feelings or spiritual hurt. Healing words are like balm to the soul. Even with what we know she has been through, and all we don't know, she needs healing prayers for the soul hurt. I know I would.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
27 February, 03:27
In response TMM GIRL to his Publication
I love Amanda Grace! 💞