Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Ok so here is some more Nana crazy but:

Whoever it is visiting me ALL THE FRICKIN TIME NOW. Seems this morning to be frantically showing me a vision! Simply will not let it go or leave me alone. The vision is confusing. I see our beautiful queen, and she is defined in the vision as our Queen not as our First Lady, on a stage giving a speech and she is in grave grave danger. She looks like Melania, with her hair up, but she is not in what looks like he setting of the gop conference. She seems to be on a stage that looks to be outside due to the size of it but I dont really see the sky or anything directly around her to indicte the stage is actually outside. The other part of the vision is of a place with a lot of snow and buildings that look like what I would imagine in a setting of maybe large fancy row buildings in Vermont or somewhere like that. He is wispering the Hague in my ear. Does it even snow in the Hague? He is frantic that she is in danger!

@doqholliday
vincentken
09:05 AM - Feb 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
007 Woman @007Woman
27 February, 11:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
the Haque
Queen Maxima and King Willem Alexander. Orange royals.
At Prinsjesdag she was in 2019 in a dark red dress. That's always in the Haque in September.
I can give more info if you like it..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 February, 12:31
In response 007 Woman to her Publication
Thx but she was in a different color dress so Idk

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
27 February, 06:27
You may want to listen to this -
How to connect with holy spirits ⤵️
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

TMM GIRL @tmmgirl7
27 February, 10:05
https://amandagrace4him.bl...
Check this out.... that I follow. Her latest post seems to put Melania hurt or in danger. :(

Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
27 February, 03:27
In response TMM GIRL to his Publication
I love Amanda Grace! 💞

Dawn McIntyre @McInclanmomof3
27 February, 07:09
In response TMM GIRL to his Publication
Sounds more like a feelings or spiritual hurt. Healing words are like balm to the soul. Even with what we know she has been through, and all we don't know, she needs healing prayers for the soul hurt. I know I would.

arba happihr @arba
27 February, 09:52
🤔

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
27 February, 09:42
what is she wearing? the hague represents UN. Is she wearing red? i had dreams about king in yellow and queen in red last night. it was all a prelude to Ascension. There was a lot of bad news. The news was not new. it was just exposed for first time. Extraterrestrials were involved but I could not make the connection. Astrology was involved. the hague could also mean dutch or orange or (a stretch) to South Africa. My dreams were not clear enough to identify queen as Melania. There was significance of winds and the clock was on 12. Do not know if our dreams were related.

27 February, 06:13
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
She was in a suit type dress and it was a darker color either navy blue or a deep green with her hair up.

Shirley Covert @RealTruthPatriot
27 February, 09:20
Princess Di...

27 February, 09:21
In response Shirley Covert to her Publication
She did not look like Dianna so idk dark hair

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
27 February, 09:20
Some say Melania is Princess Dianna.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
27 February, 09:29
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
Could you imagine? The collective mind blowing if that was revealed would be astonishing!

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
27 February, 09:30
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
Ok that wins THE MOST STUPID thing Ive heard yet. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
27 February, 09:17
Frogman was saying Special Firces have bern at Mar E Largo 4 times this week, he says Trump is not there, so supposes threats to the family.

>QFrogman5326
Special Forces just pulled up to Mar a Lago again.

4th time in a week. I believe there’s an ongoing potential risk of family members. I don’t believe 45 is with them right now.

Hopefully we’ll see some Comms that can confirm where 45 actually is.
27.2Kviews
QFrogman5326
18:47

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
27 February, 10:35
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Has anyone figured iut the #GagaDog comm yet?

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
27 February, 02:26
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
I posted this as a support to the original post commenting on possible threat to the Trump family - not as any kind of reveal as to Trumps current whereabouts - quite clearly, noone knows where he is located, which is good.

CEPAC - who knows if he will be there in person, or as a cgi or hologram...