Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 January, 12:08
Ignorguration Day!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by HeidiInTune in this post can reply
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
20 January, 11:21
In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication
Our President this morning "Its not a long term goodbye, we will see each other soon" DJT

WE ARE AWAKE & THEY ARE #Fooked 💥💥💥

#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #darktolight #TheStorm #thestormisuponus

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
20 January, 09:14
love and prayers and protection to all that are there right now

True North @TrueNorth
20 January, 09:09
is it possible they are for shuttling in the thousand or ao people attending? Of course,
I'm hoping that's not why but just a thought.

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
20 January, 10:56
In response True North to her Publication
The shuttles are on the Naval base, not for civilians or politicians.

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
20 January, 08:26
Thank you for sharing this. Praying for your son and all the active duty service men/women. I am so grateful for their courage and bravery. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸💙

Stephanie Evans @Stephstopsthesteal98
20 January, 08:18
Joining you in prayer for protection for those. I thank your son for his service.