Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
WhiskieTangoFoxtrot *** @WhiskieTangoFoxtrot
20 January, 02:33
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Its not like that beaver Christmas movie right? I dunno if I could take a replay of this day!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
20 January, 02:15
Were you able to get onto the new platform? I couldn't get a lead on it. Juan said we could sign up now....suggestions?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
20 January, 02:27
In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication
What's it called again? I signed up but forgot to bookmark.

Anthony Csn @AnthonyMarineDigitalFrog
20 January, 01:01
What the fuck is going on? Where are the arrests? Where is the Military? Where is the bus to GTMO? Where is the arrest that will shocked the world? I am FUCKING PISSED TO HAVE WAITED AND WAITED FOR BIG ASS NOTHING BURGER. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? WHERE IS 17? NOTHING FOR 42 DAYS... WE ARE FUCKED!

Tamie Kotowski @TamieKotowski
20 January, 10:19
castle rock?

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
20 January, 10:11
We're ready for the plot twist !

Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
20 January, 10:11
😊Good morning Sir

Michelle Leuschen @Michelleariix
27 January, 05:08
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
oh my goodness prayers do get answered! i was trying to find you! waalaaaa here you are! You being me joy just seeingvthe heart you hold! your sych a blessing to us!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
20 January, 10:07
Ignore Inauguration! 🤣

But do watch President Trump & Flotus Melania at Joint Base Andrews live today ⤵️
https://youtu.be/jebuWS871...

The Quadfather @Quadfather
20 January, 10:04
Castle Rock......nice.

Inter State17 @Interstate17
20 January, 10:08
I don't care what they call the bastard...

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
20 January, 10:00

FOR FREEDOM @AMERICAN_HODAG
20 January, 09:52
your pissed level decoded

Act of 1871?

The Quadfather @Quadfather
20 January, 09:44

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
20 January, 09:41
So people arent watching? If you are, where?

Red Pilled @RedPilledLatina
20 January, 09:38

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
20 January, 09:43
In response Red Pilled to her Publication
interesting indeed

sabl USA @sabl
20 January, 09:37
GMVKboycotting 12:00-1:00 GODSPEED

Light Manifesting Light @cofeefee
20 January, 09:29
Time for true FAITH!
What do your eyes tell you???
vs.
What does your heart tell you???
Listen closely to the heart💙
There is where the truth resides!

Do NOT let your 👀eyes decieve you, it's easy to fall in that trap.

Close your eyes & listen with your heart!
💙💎👈🏻☀️

Camry Campbell @CamCW
20 January, 09:50
In response Light Manifesting Light to his Publication
Beautifully said💙

Anja Mareska @AnjaMareska
20 January, 09:10
APL up to 8.71...

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
20 January, 08:51
👊🙏💕God bless America &God bless POTUS &FLOTUS💕🙏👊

Shellie Shellie785 @Shellie785
20 January, 08:27
😂 inauguration=ignorgruation
APL 8.71 . 8:8 . 1
new picture.. where is this new land?

Lassaad Jabouzi @jabouzi17
20 January, 08:48
In response Shellie Shellie785 to her Publication
je pense que Melania a peur de quelque choses.comme si elle ne veut pas monté dans l avion !!

Christine Broderick @CrazyCatLadyx4
20 January, 08:00
i want to know why he hasnt pardoned Assange?

CindyQ LouHoo @CindyQLouHoo
20 January, 08:02
In response Christine Broderick to her Publication
I read that not all pardons are made public.

Ellen Cole @ECole29607
20 January, 08:27
In response Christine Broderick to her Publication
teump disnt pardon Assamge becuase Mitch McConnell and the Rhinos threatened to vite yes to a 2nd Impeachment if he did. Sickening!!!

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
20 January, 07:57
17 Flags

Querist Anon @Querist
20 January, 09:24
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
gold fringe flags...

Rolexbeach ... @Rolexbeach
20 January, 07:44
1:30a.m. DOZENS OF EMPTY BUSES PICK UP TROOPS IN D.C. [1/20/21]

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
20 January, 07:38

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
20 January, 09:14
In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication
love and prayers and protection to all that are there right now

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
20 January, 11:21
In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication
Our President this morning "Its not a long term goodbye, we will see each other soon" DJT

WE ARE AWAKE & THEY ARE #Fooked 💥💥💥

#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #darktolight #TheStorm #thestormisuponus

Anja Mareska @AnjaMareska
20 January, 07:27
Range day.

Gee Wiegand @gswfly
20 January, 07:14
GOOD MORNING FRENZ ITS A BEAUTIFUL DAY...R U READY!

Michelle Renee @GoldiLox
20 January, 06:58
I'm ready!

Silence DoGoode @SilenceDoGoode
20 January, 06:53

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
20 January, 08:35
In response Silence DoGoode to his Publication
This webcam is showing the flag is there. https://www.earthtv.com/en...

Laura Darm @ldarm
20 January, 10:20
In response Silence DoGoode to his Publication
I showed this pic to another friend of mine and he said the live feed shows the flag. so what is true?

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
20 January, 06:48
Ready!!! Prayers from Belgium to all off you!! 🙏🙏🙏

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
20 January, 06:24
Got booted today on Twitter. Guess i made the list of most dangerous for the 5th time now. Can't figure out why i got booted, though.

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
20 January, 06:25
In response Delinda Rozell to her Publication
I'm Storm_Warning on Twit

Shawna Rangel @BuckFiden
20 January, 06:31
In response Delinda Rozell to her Publication
happened to me to lol welcome to the deplorable club ✌️😉😂

WILD DOGS & PURPLE RAIN @WILD5680THINGS
20 January, 06:05
👍👍👍👍