Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
Here: Being reported internationally:
PUTIN ANNOUNCEMENT: IT'S OVER!
Freemasons have FAILED!
The new world order has FAILED!
Russian President Vladimir Putin announced on Russian television that the New World Order has Collapsed, claiming that the world is NOW the latest contraction to the Death of the elite regime.
Putin told Russian broadcaster NTV, that the new global world order has Failed due to the #Awakening of People around the World who have come to realize the insidious TRUTH about the elite's plans.
The BEST is Yet to COME!
#wwg1wga
09:31 AM - Feb 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
11 March, 03:53
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Cut the head off and the body will follow. Still much work to be done. Locate and mark all local "Mason" lodges. You'll want and need to know where they are soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
11 March, 03:06

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teri Heer @Tlheer
27 February, 03:57
i'll be the debbie downer. we thought we got rid of jesuits and Vatican control when we started this nation. as long as this planet is here without the kingdom of God here, and until Satan is bound, there will be those who want to overthrow God and gvmts. the best we can do is learn from this and never put our guard down. if indeed we succeed, it will only be temporary. we will need to teach our young of what happened and to stand guard against the evil.

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
27 February, 04:08
In response Teri Heer to his Publication
I can hear the teachers using the new curriculum.

Children, who can tell me how many pedophiles vs pedovores you can count on page thirty of your text?

Seriously, will it take a few years or a full K-12?
This needs to be thought over and determine how best to teach...or
Let's go my route...GOD returns to assure no more of this ever will occur.

Joe Olvey @jolvey99
03 May, 09:14
In response Teri Heer to his Publication
I agree with your sentiment however I believe if we gain back control of our information we can lead many more people to God and truth

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
27 February, 02:47
WWG1WGAWW

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
27 February, 10:16
saw this somewhere yesterday! 🙏

James Dean @Wait_its_time
27 February, 09:55
where is the link ?

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
27 February, 10:37
In response James Dean to his Publication

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
27 February, 09:46
poland and russia are perhaps safe havens

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
27 February, 09:48
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
how ironic that my family practically ran from there in the seventees to the "land of the free"