Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 February, 09:05
Ok so here is some more Nana crazy but:

Whoever it is visiting me ALL THE FRICKIN TIME NOW. Seems this morning to be frantically showing me a vision! Simply will not let it go or leave me alone. The vision is confusing. I see our beautiful queen, and she is defined in the vision as our Queen not as our First Lady, on a stage giving a speech and she is in grave grave danger. She looks like Melania, with her hair up, but she is not in what looks like he setting of the gop conference. She seems to be on a stage that looks to be outside due to the size of it but I dont really see the sky or anything directly around her to indicte the stage is actually outside. The other part of the vision is of a place with a lot of snow and buildings that look like what I would imagine in a setting of maybe large fancy row buildings in Vermont or somewhere like that. He is wispering the Hague in my ear. Does it even snow in the Hague? He is frantic that she is in danger!

@doqholliday
vincentken

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
Frogman was saying Special Firces have bern at Mar E Largo 4 times this week, he says Trump is not there, so supposes threats to the family.

>QFrogman5326
Special Forces just pulled up to Mar a Lago again.

4th time in a week. I believe there’s an ongoing potential risk of family members. I don’t believe 45 is with them right now.

Hopefully we’ll see some Comms that can confirm where 45 actually is.
27.2Kviews
QFrogman5326
18:47
09:17 AM - Feb 27, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
27 February, 02:26
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
I posted this as a support to the original post commenting on possible threat to the Trump family - not as any kind of reveal as to Trumps current whereabouts - quite clearly, noone knows where he is located, which is good.

CEPAC - who knows if he will be there in person, or as a cgi or hologram...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
27 February, 10:35
Has anyone figured iut the #GagaDog comm yet?

Adam Patriot @Adam4850
27 February, 10:01
Why would we NEED to know where 45 is?¿?
If WE know then THEY will know.
Some of us NEED to chill out and KNOW their place.

Adam Patriot @Adam4850
27 February, 10:02
In response Adam Patriot to his Publication
Although I mean no offense, I'm sure it will be taken.

Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
27 February, 09:42
45 is suppose to speak in Orlando on Feb 28.

Tammy Garza ***Z @Night
27 February, 09:35
No Comms on him or his family. Keep that shit hidden. No comms on the 4 either. Patriots need to stop sharing things about. Trumps where abouts. I pray for God to hide Trumps family under his wings. Amen

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
27 February, 09:26
I don't really want to know where he is. If we know where he is, they know where he is.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 February, 09:18
Nana doesnt think we are supposed to know where 45 is. It would be too dangerous for them for ppl to know most of the time