Only people mentioned by FreedomTruthJJ in this post can reply
Laura Long @PatriotMI
28 February, 10:48
In response Freedom Truth JJ to her Publication
i need to watch that show. Wow!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SuezQed !!! @SuezQed
28 February, 09:43
In response Freedom Truth JJ to her Publication
I've never watched X-Files before but my parents have seen every episode.... I Started trying to red pill my parents a few months after i woke up. The first thing they said to me when i started explaining everything I have found out was "Sounds like the X-Files"... guess I need to check the show out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daine Hurley @Canuck04
28 February, 09:45
In response SuezQed !!! to her Publication
very true....i was a younger person and aatched it time and time again on friday nights...liks at 9....told alot more than what you would think....and its so out there you would think was fake

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
28 February, 09:50
In response SuezQed !!! to her Publication
There you have it in 1 min. 36 seconds . The only thing missing is children/human trafficking. 🤯