JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
It is a cruel irony that, for all of our social media efforts of the past year, child trafficking numbers are now through the roof. My previous post of Tim Ballard is very important for you parents especially. I have warned my readers since last Spring to avoid some of that dark content but am now reversing my position.

https://m.youtube.com/watc...
07:14 AM - Feb 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
01 March, 05:04
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
😭 That is why I'm here...💔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
01 March, 04:31
The first time I heard her song "Rescue" I didn't have the knowledge I do now of child sex slavery and satanic ritual murder that can go with that. It is no wonder that her song is pairing together in videos showing the rescuing and the evidence of the evil horror that all of it entails. The new video is even better than the first I saw.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee Nohren @Mtngirl503
27 February, 11:47
SNIFF SNIFF !! How beautiful !! God SAVE the KIDS, In the mighty name of Jesus !

Irish Whiskey @FunIrish
27 February, 10:19
such a beautiful song - hits me hard every time i hear it

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
27 February, 09:31
so you are saying Trump and the plan failed then?

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 February, 12:38
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
Not even close.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
27 February, 09:22
we are witnessing human nature. things too difficult to endure we go withdraw inside ourselves. even if it means we close our eyes and walk around or step over the issue. same Psychology can help victims survive

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
27 February, 09:14
trust me. these children NEED humanity to see their suffering. acknowledging its existence is the only way to stop it. only thing is it is so hard on family to see these images. for those id recomend abstaining from social media unless media start doing cover pages for images. but this evil has THRIVED in darkness & that is the one thing we are going to deny it. as difficult as it is to see this cruelty...remember seeing it still doesnt compare with what the victims have endured. waiting on the healing for our planet. darkness is passing and morning light is coming. PRAISE GOD! ✝️

Leah Johnson @RedPadawan
27 February, 08:39
how can i get in touch with tim ballard i have some information

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 February, 12:40
In response Leah Johnson to her Publication
I would try ourrescue.org

Chris Waughtal @CWAFFLE9
27 February, 08:32
😭😭😭💔💔💔

Steve Murray @Stevie
27 February, 08:09
A definite must watch are Tim Ballards documentaries. Do not think that this could not happen to one of your children/grand children. It's happening to ALL of our children around the world. WAKE UP

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
27 February, 07:56
I saw comet ping pong pedovoring circle of people had talked about

other people's babies' photos from
those people's instagram accounts

and had turned out that
they had already kidnapped the baby
after [their] previous instagram conversation...

kidnapping was already commited
when, I found out [their] instagram.

[They] didn't even delete the history of
[them] talking about the baby
like before ordering the menu,
how "cute" and
how much [they] " love" the baby,
how much [they] "want" the baby.

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
27 February, 07:42
through the roof? wheres the sauce on that? just saying it doesnt prove anything, i was 100 percent fucking sure tha Trump crushed this. fuck!!.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 February, 12:48
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
"2020 was a record-breaking year with more than 21.7 million child sexual exploitation reports..."

https://www.missingkids.or...

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
27 February, 07:36
🙏