JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 February, 07:14
It is a cruel irony that, for all of our social media efforts of the past year, child trafficking numbers are now through the roof. My previous post of Tim Ballard is very important for you parents especially. I have warned my readers since last Spring to avoid some of that dark content but am now reversing my position.

https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
27 February, 07:42
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
through the roof? wheres the sauce on that? just saying it doesnt prove anything, i was 100 percent fucking sure tha Trump crushed this. fuck!!.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
"2020 was a record-breaking year with more than 21.7 million child sexual exploitation reports..."

https://www.missingkids.or...
12:48 PM - Feb 27, 2021
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Francisca Rod @Frannie
01 March, 07:19
That is a huge number!!! extremely alarming!! i always figured, if theybare being rescued maybe there would be a higher demand, i kept posting that instead of fearing covid we need to make sure our children are safe, for example with some schools tryin to open back up, elementary's want to open first, maybe i overthink now but my eyes cant unsee everything that well i never even imagined

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
27 February, 07:30
frustrating. Trump drained their pools and they go bonkers.