Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
WorldWide Media Shut down, coming soon!
The end of the Manipulation Virus is near!
Coming soon to the country you are from!
#FreeHumanity
#wwg1wga 🌎☮️
02:37 AM - Feb 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Carey Lou @Careylou
09 March, 01:45
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
READY !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
03 March, 01:44
🙏cannot wait, being waiting since first Q post october2017, l trust the plan, l trust President Trump, l trust General Flynn swamp needs to be completely drained worldwide. wwg1wga💛🧡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts

007 Woman @007Woman
28 February, 08:10
Gene Decode his words "The heart from the Deep State is the Netherlands".
My country!
So, DO IT PLEASE!!
Shut them down...

teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
03 March, 01:51
In response 007 Woman to her Publication
gene decode just done South Africa you have no idea how long l waited for this decode, swamp is alive and well in South Africa, they need to go asap

Montana Ford @Montanaford
27 February, 11:43
Those of us who are awake, have been patiently awaiting for this moment to come for a long time!!! I am so thankful that the time is finally near! 🙏❤️🇺🇲

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
27 February, 04:50
Its Time!!!
#TheGreatAwakening🙏
MSM is one of the greatest threats to the People of the world! #BoycottMSM

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
27 February, 04:32
i pray its very soon

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
27 February, 12:14
I have feeling that a lot of people are going to have a major meltdown. Light bulb has not turned on for many of my family and friends! 💡

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
27 February, 08:10
bring it ON!

Daring Conservative @daring_conservative
27 February, 06:07
wouldnt that be awesome I can stand to have no internet, banking or even stores for 10 solid days while we take our country back before it crumbles to pieces,

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
27 February, 08:14
In response Daring Conservative to her Publication
yup. if people havent learned by now they need to be better preprepared they are never going to be ready or prepared.

Marni Hawkins @Twinkbug
27 February, 04:44
In response Daring Conservative to her Publication
Whatever it takes!

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
27 February, 05:57

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
27 February, 04:29
seriously? 😳 10 days of darkness?

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
27 February, 04:29
seriously? 😳 10 days of darkness?