Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
27 February, 12:37
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
22 people have now been vaxxed where I work. A week and a half ago they were all excited about it and chattering away in their cozy, clubby cult. I'm the only one against it, standing on the outside...

Now, several people are experiencing health issues and the excitement is becoming muted. Sometimes all you can do is allow others their choices because that's the only way they'l learn. All I do is pray now that the ticking time bombs in their bodies don't do too much damage...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
27 February, 01:12
In response Penny Shra to her Publication
What types of health problems are they experiencing?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kap Hall-Ward @Whisperingmoon
27 February, 12:30
Thats the truth....I'm also labeled as crazy ..lol...I dont care what people thinks...I cant wait to shove all facts that I have shown in their face... but, I'll be nice and still show compassion & re-train their brain...😏

Bandit Queen @Bandit_Queen
27 February, 12:14
hahahaha had a good laugh over this... so true.

Darlene Sully @JDSully
27 February, 03:31
Oh exactly, I feel my face is black and blue from all the huts.

Eddie Eddies @MrEddie
27 February, 02:35
This is fine.

Maria Christina Andersson @Ace
27 February, 02:05
Thats how i feels. 😂

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
27 February, 01:59
🤣👍