Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
27 February, 01:56

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
27 February, 12:37
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
22 people have now been vaxxed where I work. A week and a half ago they were all excited about it and chattering away in their cozy, clubby cult. I'm the only one against it, standing on the outside...

Now, several people are experiencing health issues and the excitement is becoming muted. Sometimes all you can do is allow others their choices because that's the only way they'l learn. All I do is pray now that the ticking time bombs in their bodies don't do too much damage...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
What types of health problems are they experiencing?
01:12 PM - Feb 27, 2021
In response Penny Shra to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Liberty1111 in this post can reply
Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
27 February, 01:16
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
One person's thyroid levels are out of whack, and another one is having severe stomach issues. Can't keep anything down, been vomiting. Both are young women 😒
Others have felt flu symptons.
All have had just the first shot. I really hope things break before they get their second one in 28 days, because that would deter them.

27 February, 01:24
In response Penny Shra to her Publication
Yeah, I'm hearing the second shot is worse and people plan to take the day off to recover after getting it, so they already know it's not good. The new thing is posting a picture getting the shot and a picture of their vaccination card., then people congratulate them. Maybe they will be mad when they realize the same restrictions apply even after vaccination.

27 February, 01:15
Found on Twatter.

27 February, 01:15
Found on Twatter.