Da. Anarchist @DaAnarchist
20 January, 04:53
So, finally the registration worked for me..

Anybody has some good Anons to follow.
Anybody came here after beeing purged on twatter?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
20 January, 06:40
In response Da. Anarchist to his Publication
Welcome!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 January, 06:46
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
Thank you!

I really love my whole Anon family.
Even if I do not know anybody in real life...

😍

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
20 January, 08:03
I've been here about 24ish hours now. Kicked off the Twit with the big purge. Tried WeGo for a bit before they recommended jumping over here. Seems like anonup.com is just starting to grow with good peeps 😎

Yeah. I do not think, that we will be harassed here by normies or stranger things.

Could be interesting, if #HardcoreAnonymous ppl get in here. Tried my very best to convince my fellows that Q is legit. Neither Anonymous the Collective nor logic could do the job.

They know about Mockingbird media, but believe every single word about Trump. They even do not really good research on him.
"he was friends with Epstein", "he is racist", "Chabad Lubawitsch" every time the same shit...
09:37 AM - Jan 20, 2021
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DaAnarchist in this post can reply
20 January, 09:45
And in Germany the Q movement got infiltrated by someone who uses MK-Ultra techniques spreading fakenews all the way. This guy could be from BND and he had a court hearing because he was accused to be a pedo. Nobody knows what the judgment was.
His icense plate could not be checked by police. Usually BND members have this "luck".
He carpers telegram groups and has a fucking big network now. He is the main reason that Q has such a bad reliability by German speaking Anons. 80% of arguments I had with Anonymous have been because of this basted...