Da. Anarchist @DaAnarchist
So, finally the registration worked for me..

Anybody has some good Anons to follow.
Anybody came here after beeing purged on twatter?
04:53 AM - Jan 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by DaAnarchist in this post can reply
THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
20 January, 09:07
In response Da. Anarchist to his Publication
Follow everyone, are all patriots. If you only follow a few people your feed will be sparce. I AM STILL ON TWITTER GOING BACK AND FORTH AFTER BEING PURGED 7 TIMES.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 January, 10:06
In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication
I do research 4 #QlobalChange . We have 165k+ followers in German speaking country's. It started in Switzerland and reached the USA and turkey now. 11 country's was the last number i know. For that reason I do not care about how much followers I have or about quantity of news. It's the quality that matters.
Twatter thought me: the better my sources for news, the more follower I gain.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
20 January, 06:40
Welcome!

20 January, 06:46
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
Thank you!

I really love my whole Anon family.
Even if I do not know anybody in real life...

😍

Jacqueline Manning @Jnjmanning
20 January, 06:17
Hello and welcome. I follow you on twitt, just find VK and look at who he follows. That's a good start!

20 January, 06:38
In response Jacqueline Manning to his Publication
Do you follow my original account CrackedUrDevice which got purged or my backup account AnonSpirits?

VK was the first I looked for...

Truth Sleuth @Longrower
20 January, 05:36
I'm a bit saddened and concerned about "Da. Anarchist"s byline. We need to forgive, especially the broken. I've no sympathy for the unrepentent, but many "opponents" are merely deceived and confused. Why else would a False Flag op ever succeed.

20 January, 05:49
In response Truth Sleuth to his Publication
That's coz of the completeness. I came from #Anonymous to #Q and I am still very close to #Anonymous .
I am a very peaceful person, but I do not think, that I could forgive the worst human beasts like Killary. If #Frazzledrip is real, how could you forgive her?

Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
20 January, 05:12
I think we all did after the purge, welcome!

20 January, 05:14
In response Nancy Ross to her Publication
Thanx...
Let's make anonup.com bigger then LifeLog...

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
20 January, 04:55
99% are from twitter

20 January, 05:08
In response ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ to his Publication
So this is from Anons for Anons as I understood it correct. Then let's spread the message.