Doq Holliday @doqholliday
27 February, 12:06
Fam,

Post your best memes and articles related to the awfulness of the Covid vaccine below.

Thanks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by SDo in this post can reply
Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
27 February, 10:55
In response Sean Michaels to his Publication
many seniors homes in Canada are located next to huge 5G towers that Hauwei was building. i think there is a previous flu vax & a 5g connection that caused a higher death rate in our seniors homes. I believe there was an Alliance intervention because many towers now have less equiptment on it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
27 February, 01:47
My Aunt is in our local nursing home. I’m her only family member and I haven’t seen her in a year. She called me 2 days ago and said she hasn’t had a shower in 2 weeks. She may not be able to keep up with the days of the week, but she damn sure knows the last time time she had a bath. What about those in nursing homes that can’t speak for themselves or those that family has forgotten about? It boils my blood!

Karen Patriot @PatriotPartyGirl17
27 February, 01:18
Have been saying that from the beginning...they used nursing home residents as test subject and/or infected them intentionally...they have no use for the elderly only children...to them the old just take up space...