Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
As a SINGLE MOM, I take ALL THE CREDIT for raising my three kids totally PATRIOTIC 🇺🇸loving and supporting our MILITARY.
I bought us matching RED shirts to wear every FRIDAY to support our MILITARY TROOPS! And I'm always on the lookout for new matching shirts and baseball caps and things like that. When it comes to our MILITARY, we totally support our troops, STAND for our FLAG, and KNEEL for JESUS CHRIST. ✝️🇺🇸 REMEMEBER OUR TROOPS!
#Qarmy
#DigitalSoldiers
#DigitalArmy #WeAreTheNewsNow
#wakeUp
#Truthseeker #Military #SupportOurTroops #Veteransbeforeillegals #iloveourmilitary #iloveourVeterans #disabledveterans #Trump
12:02 AM - Feb 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by WhiteBunnyQ in this post can reply
Kristin Chapman @QKaDosh
01 March, 12:11
In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication
❤️🦅🙏🇺🇸🐸Love u QSisterSoldierMama

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
01 March, 12:21
In response Kristin Chapman to her Publication
💐Heyyyy beautiful!! I havent chatted you in awhile!! I love you too beautiful!!!🥰🌿💞🌿🐰💐😘✝️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
27 February, 12:21
In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication
God bless you, Mama!