Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
26 February, 11:39
In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Freedom @AmyFreedom
26 February, 11:38
And...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
26 February, 10:48
OK. What if they ere both males,?

Having Fits @HavingFits
26 February, 10:59
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
I am sure you were joking but so not nice Melania give Boss man Grounding. She herself is pretty special.

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
26 February, 11:19
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
🧐

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
26 February, 10:42
i hope we see that bastards last breath with his ears smoking 🤣🤣😂😂😂 cctv or any way I'll take it

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
26 February, 10:16
DUMPTRUCK & FEMALE 😂

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
26 February, 10:11
and obviously we wouldn't even care if you weren't such a liar and horrible person -- floppy !!