d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
26 February, 06:40
I'm going to lose quite a few with this one, but that's okay.
--------------
Sullivan to step down March 2021 based on public info re: possible coordinated efforts w: OSC Mueller?
--------------
Which side is Mueller on?
Which side is [RR] on?
Which side are they REALLY on?

What is Mueller's background?
Former Marine.

Who appointed Mueller as special counsel?
[RR].

Who appointed [RR]?
AG Jeff Sessions.

Do you TRUST SESSIONS?

2 scenarios exist:

1) POTUS & Sessions knew by appointing [RR], that [they] would expose themselves and walk into a trap

OR

2) POTUS & Sessions allowed secret deals that turned foes into loyal allies (Law 2 of the 48 Laws of Power)

"A man suddenly spared the guillotine is a grafeful man indeed, and will go to the ends of the earth for the man who has pardoned him."
-Robert Greene (48 Laws of Power)

"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?"
-Abraham Lincoln

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
26 February, 06:55
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
I've always said that the amount of anger that DJT had toward Sessions was too much. If people perceive that DJT doesn't like you, the more likely [they] will trust you. I live in AL. I've always liked Sessions. He has a "bone to pick" with election fraud! One person, one vote.😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
26 February, 06:58
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
It is my belief that the quarrel between Trump and Sessions was simply for optics, knowing it would lose him the election.

He is needed for other work :)

Angie Mac @AngieMac
Absolutely- I've said that from the beginning. Gotta ask yourself how the fubar, Doug Jones, happened. Lots of D Jones signs were in Mountain Brook- the tiny kingdom. Did I mention that Courtney Cox is from Mtn Brook? There ya go..,.
07:46 PM - Feb 26, 2021
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AngieMac in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angie Mac, click on at the bottom under it