d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
26 February, 06:40
I'm going to lose quite a few with this one, but that's okay.
--------------
Sullivan to step down March 2021 based on public info re: possible coordinated efforts w: OSC Mueller?
--------------
Which side is Mueller on?
Which side is [RR] on?
Which side are they REALLY on?

What is Mueller's background?
Former Marine.

Who appointed Mueller as special counsel?
[RR].

Who appointed [RR]?
AG Jeff Sessions.

Do you TRUST SESSIONS?

2 scenarios exist:

1) POTUS & Sessions knew by appointing [RR], that [they] would expose themselves and walk into a trap

OR

2) POTUS & Sessions allowed secret deals that turned foes into loyal allies (Law 2 of the 48 Laws of Power)

"A man suddenly spared the guillotine is a grafeful man indeed, and will go to the ends of the earth for the man who has pardoned him."
-Robert Greene (48 Laws of Power)

"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?"
-Abraham Lincoln

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
26 February, 06:55
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
I've always said that the amount of anger that DJT had toward Sessions was too much. If people perceive that DJT doesn't like you, the more likely [they] will trust you. I live in AL. I've always liked Sessions. He has a "bone to pick" with election fraud! One person, one vote.😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
It is my belief that the quarrel between Trump and Sessions was simply for optics, knowing it would lose him the election.

He is needed for other work :)
06:58 PM - Feb 26, 2021
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply
Pamela Aaron @PatriotPam73
26 February, 08:58
I'm drawing a complete blank... who is RR again???

Angie Mac @AngieMac
26 February, 07:46
Absolutely- I've said that from the beginning. Gotta ask yourself how the fubar, Doug Jones, happened. Lots of D Jones signs were in Mountain Brook- the tiny kingdom. Did I mention that Courtney Cox is from Mtn Brook? There ya go..,.